Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Coming Soon: A New Gallery and Studio

Several months ago, I announced the launch of Inspired Creativity Studio. Since then, a combination of Real Life and Second Life issues and distractions have kept me from working much on making an inworld presence for a gallery and studio. That changed last month when I opened a small storefront gallery on Sage Isle. The space was rather small and was limited to 50 prims. It was very limiting. I could put my artworks on display, but there was no room for other artists, a studio, or to hold large events.

That has now changed. Sage Isle is undergoing a massive makeover. As a part of that makeover, I have been provided with a huge building and a large number of prims to use for my gallery and studio. The ground floor is over 3,000 square meters (over 32,000 square feet).It will be able to hold 2 or more exhibits at once.  I am talking with a couple of artists about showing their works in the gallery.

Besides art exhibits, this space is large enough for me yo hold events. Currently, I am planning to hold weekly events here from 7-9 PM SLT on Monday nights with DJs David and Luvs.

I am adding a mezzanine that will hold my studio and a public creative space. The public space will hold some props that the public can use to take their own pictures. There will be a monthly contest for pictures taken in this space. Stay tuned for more information about that.

Overall, things are starting to move quickly. After months of inactivity, there is a new life to this business.

Stay Inspired,
Linsey

No comments:

Post a Comment