Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Night at The Pen

Last night, I ventured into Bay City for the Espresso Yourself event at The Pen. This was the first time that I had made it. (I tried once before but got the time confused and arrived as it ended.) There was a good crowd there when i arrived (I was late again but only 15 minutes this time.) The format was an open mic (or text for some). The topics were wide ranging from poetry readings to current and past Second Life events to a small preview of what was happening on the Auditorium build for SL11B. Overall, it was an interesting and informative event.

Since this was my first time there, I just sat and listened. The next Espresso Yourself event is not until June. Maybe I will have something to say then? Who knows, I might even make it on time.


1 comment:

  1. Was good to have you, and yes, next time maybe you'll pick something off the "menu" to share. ;-)

    ReplyDelete