Thursday, May 8, 2014

When You Have Nothing to Say

I made a commitment to post to this blog once a day this week. I thought that it would not be a problem. I had plenty going on and a lot of things to discuss. Well, it is Thursday and the best that I can do is write a post about how I can't write a post.

Sure, there are plenty of things that I COULD discuss today, but most of those things still fall in the "Work In Progress" category. I have my potential exhibit for SL11B. I could go on about that for a few days, but I am going to wait until after applications for exhibits close on May 20th, to reveal the concept behind my exhibit.
I have destinations and designers in Second Life that I could discuss, but I need to get some pictures taken before I post on those topics. I have my studio that I could discuss, but I still have no land to build it on, so right now it is just a vision in my head of what might be coming. i have that other big project that I am working on. Right now, It is just a couple of drawings, a lot of typed notes, and a spreadsheet. Hopefully, I will be able to make it more than that in a few days.

So now I have wasted a few minutes typing a blog post but saying nothing. Well, at least, I can say that I kept to my goal and posted one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment